Kerbal Space Program Breaking Ground Expansion PC free download torrent
Kerbal Space Program Breaking Ground Expansion is the second expansion for the computer version of the space flight simulator, critically acclaimed by the Kerbal Space Program. This is a multifunctional extension focused on increasing the objective possibilities after reaching the heavenly bodies by adding more interesting research efforts and the expansion of the Toolbox. After landing on a celestial body, various data collection equipment can now be used to conduct scientific experiments.
During the collection of this data, newly added surface objects were scattered throughout the solar system, and players will need to go on a search to either scan or return to Kerbin for further study. In addition, robotic parts are added. Hinge, piston, rotor and servo rotations of various sizes will be available for mass change of players ' crafts capabilities. They all work in realistic physics with real forces and torque, power consumption and even engine mass.
NOTES: This release is standalone and includes all content and DLC from our previous releases and updates.
select your favorite one (double click).
- English.exe — English
- French.exe — French
- German.exe — German
- Italian.exe — Italian
- Japanese.exe — Japanese
- Russian.exe — Russian
- Spanish.exe — Spanish
- Portuguese.exe — Portuguese-Brazil
- Chinese.exe — Simplified Chinese
About The Game
- Title: Kerbal Space Program Breaking Ground Expansion
- Genre: Indie Simulation
- Developer: Squad
- Publisher: Private Division
- Release year: 2019
- Steam link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/982970/Kerbal_Space_Program_Breaking_Ground_Expansion/
- Release Name: Kerbal.Space.Program.Breaking.Ground.MULTi9-PLAZA
- Game Version: v1.8.0
- Game Releaser: PLAZA
- Size: 3.23 GB
- Kerbal Space Program Breaking Ground Expansion Kerbal Space Program Kerbal Space Program Update Kerbal Space Program PLAZA Kerbal Space Program Download
- Available Languages: English Spanish - Spain Simplified Chinese Japanese Russian French Italian German Portuguese - Brazil
- Expanded science: scientific experiments have always gone hand in hand with space exploration and are now becoming increasingly focused on KSP. Players will be able to use the storage container in their craft, which can contain a variety of scientific equipment. Upon arrival at their destination, players will need to deploy equipment that includes a Central station, an auxiliary antenna, a solar panel, a weather station, an active seismometer, a RTG, Velcro surveillance and an ion detector. These pieces of equipment have to be left for a while to fully collect all the scientific data and transfer them back to Kerbin. In particular, the active seismometer asks players to intentionally embed objects into the celestial body to collect seismic data.
- Surface features: the Main addition to Breaking Ground is a celestial body scattered throughout the Solar system. Meteors, craters, rock formations, cryovolcanoes and more now inhabit the landscape. While smaller surface objects can be moved back to KSC by the Kerbals themselves, larger ones pose a bigger problem and will require Kerbals to go to Rovers or send unmanned Rovers. By attaching a new robotic arm to their Rovers, players can scan larger surface elements to collect important scientific data.
- Robotic parts: the Requested robotic parts will now be available for use in KSP! Hinge, piston, rotor and servo rotation of various sizes will allow players to solve new problems, as well as to increase the creative potential of their crafts. To coincide with these new parts, the addition of a robotics controller system will allow players to coordinate the behavior of all the different parts on their craft.
- New costume: of Course, always important kerbal fashion can never be forgotten. With Breaking Ground, players will get a new suit that is futuristic in aesthetics and is associated with the scientific direction of this expansion.
Kerbal Space Program 1.8.0 Changelog:
- Redesign the Action sets icon during flight to make the current action number more visible.
- Made engine thrust limit, and cargo bay deploy limit, and control surface and airbrake authority limits bindable to axis groups.
- MainThrottle axis can be bound, but only in absolute mode.
- Fix shadow casting string not displaying correctly if player doesn’t have the Breaking Ground Expansion.
- Localize the strings for the Axis Actions in the Settings under the vessel Tab.
- Fix kerbal flags clipping into backpacks.
- Fix lowest part of vessel calculations for Wheels when coming off rails.
- Fix localisation for survey waypoint contract objectives.
- Fix NRE in maneuver node editor.
- Fix PAW displayDirty not working in the editor.
- Fix symmetry counterparts (bow-tie) autostrutting.
- Fix cutoff string in recovery science report screen.
- Fix null reference on ship load when parts have changed their attach nodes.
- Fix missing string in Absolute Control / Incremental Control tooltip.
- Fix science value of repeat experiments.
- Fix EVA portrait clipping in some situations.
- Fix EVA portrait texture being transparent
Processor:Core 2 Duo
Memory:4 GB RAM
Graphics:DX10 (SM 4.0) capable, 512MB VRAM
Hard Drive:3 GB HD space
OS:Windows 10 64 bit
Memory:8 GB RAM
Graphics:DX10 (SM 4.0) capable, 1GB VRAM
Hard Drive:4 GB HD space
How to Install the Game
- To start, you need to download the game files.
- Then, unpack the archive with «WinRar» or an analog.
- Mount the resulting image in the «UltraISO» program.
- Install the game, agreeing with the installation wizard.
- Download and install Update v1.7.2 / v1.7.3 / v1.8.0, in game folder.
- Copy the contents of the folder «PLAZA» to the folder with the game.
- Lock the game folder in the Windows firewall.
Download update only: Kerbal.Space.Program.Breaking.Ground.Update.v1.8.0-PLAZA [ 1.70 GB ]
Download update only: Kerbal.Space.Program.Breaking.Ground.Update.v1.7.3-PLAZA [ 361.5 MB ]
Download update only: Kerbal.Space.Program.Breaking.Ground.Update.v1.7.2-PLAZA [ 473.6 MB ]
Download Kerbal Space Program Breaking Ground Expansion v1.8.0 - PLAZA [ 3.23 GB ]How to download this game ?
- Kerbal.Space.Program.Breaking.Ground v1.7.3 → v1.8.0 [ 17.10.2019 ]
- Kerbal.Space.Program.Breaking.Ground v1.7.2 → v1.7.3 [ 12.07.2019 ]
- Kerbal.Space.Program.Breaking.Ground → v1.7.2 [ 13.06.2019 ]
- Kerbal.Space.Program.Breaking.Ground.MULTi9-PLAZA → Current version [ 31.05.2019 ]
This game has been updated 17-10-2019, 05:35 to the latest version v1.8.0.