Full game FREE DOWNLOAD Latest version v1.105 (upd.31.05.2019) TORRENT SKIDROW
Jalopy PC free download torrentJalopy is an adventure simulator in which you and your uncle will be rebuilding a car from parts to drive from East Berlin to Turkey. The game takes place in the 80s, respectively, cars are waiting for you at that time. Great atmosphere where you travel the world on your old car (Laika 601 Deluxe) and constantly repairing it. Every time you leave the city, you do not know whether your car will reach the next point, but this only makes travel more interesting.
About This Game
- Title: Jalopy
- Genre: Adventure Indie Simulation Early Access
- Developer: Minskworks
- Publisher: Excalibur Games
- Release year: 2018
- Steam link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/446020/Jalopy__The_Road_Trip_Driving_Game/
- Release Name: Jalopy v1.105 (upd.31.05.2019)
- Game Version: v1.105 (upd.31.05.2019)
- Game Releaser: SKIDROW
- Size: 214 MB
- Available Languages: English French Italian German Spanish - Spain Dutch Finnish Hungarian Japanese Korean Norwegian Polish Portuguese - Brazil Romanian Russian Simplified Chinese Turkish
MINIMUM:OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64bit)
Processor: Intel Core i3 2GHz or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Dedicated graphics card with 1GB memory
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 2 GB available space
- At the first stage, you need to download the installation files of the game.
- After downloading, run the installation file «[gamename].setup.exe», follow the instructions of the installation wizard.
- Specify the location on the hard drive where the game will be unpacked.
- After the installation process is complete, a shortcut will appear on the desktop.
- Everything is ready, we click twice on the label of the game, profit.
Download Jalopy v1.105 (upd.31.05.2019) - SKIDROW [ 214 MB ]
jalopy-v1_105.torrent (downloads: )How to download this game ?
- Jalopy v1.102 → v1.105 [ 31.05.2019 ]
- Jalopy v1.09 → v1.102 [ 10.05.2019 ]
This game has been updated 31-05-2019, 08:42 to the latest version v1.105 (upd.31.05.2019).